A Team Of Experienced Probate Attorneys
John A. Wehrly
- Trusts and Estates Litigation
- Guardianships and Conservatorship
John litigates matters involving trusts, estates, probate, and guardianship/conservatorship. He also represents families and professional fiduciaries in the adminstration of trusts, estates, and conservatorships, including related court proceedings. In addition, he assists families in estate planning, including estate tax planning, probate avoidance, and planning to avoid family disputes.
John is a member of the Governing Council of the Probate & Trust Law Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association.
John was previously adjunct professor of Wills, Trusts, and Estates at the University of St. Thomas School of Law.
John serves as pro bono legal counsel to several charitable organizations in the Twin Cities area.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2010
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Adjunct Professor of Wills, Trusts, and Estates
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Probate & Trust Law Section, Co-chair
- Ramsey County Bar Association, Probate & Trust Law Section, Former Co-Chair
- Minnesota Association of Guardianship and Conservatorship (MAGiC), Board of Directors
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Trust, and Estate Section
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Probate & Trust Law Section, Governing Council, Member