Jim Crist has been selected by over 250 attorneys to mediate their contested probate matters including:
- Will Contests
- Trust Disputes
- Guardianship/Conservatorship Disputes
- Power of Attorney and Healthcare Directive Disputes
- Family Financial Squabbles
Jim only mediates probate law and related matters. After 37 years of probate law practice and hundreds of contested cases, Jim understands the legal and practical issues often found in probate disputes. He has learned what motivates people to resolve these sensitive family matters and is committed to helping attorneys creatively explore all settlement possibilities.
Probate Mediation offers attorneys and their clients the opportunity to:
- Reach a thoughtful binding end to expensive litigation
- Create unique settlement solutions not possible through a trial
- Craft a private resolution of disputes
- Frankly discuss the strengths and weaknesses of your case
Jim is a frequent CLE lecturer and has published two mediation articles for the Hennepin Lawyer magazine, linked below:
“Jim has successfully mediated several probate matters for my firm. My clients felt like Jim heard their story. The attorneys respected his knowledge of contested probate matters.”
St. Paul, MN
Jim is a Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice.
Jim Crist is a practical, likeable, probate mediator.
Call now at 612-922-2260.